As a Chamber member, your business also benefits from these advantages:
Additional Blues Extras
Check out the Chamber’s full offering of group and individual coverage options at MIBenefit Advisor.
As partners, your chamber and the Blues provide exceptional service. With dedicated servicing, we have resources available to answer employee questions on benefits, claims, billing and membership changes, so you don't have to. Chamber-sponsored health plans let you focus on what's most important to you - your business.
A Competitive Edge
The benefits you offer give you a competitive edge in attracting and keeping employees. Through your Blues chamber-sponsored plans, even the smallest business owner can compete for talent by offering best-in-class health care protection for employees.
Small Business Select
Members can access Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan plans through the Small Business Select program. Small Business Select is available exclusively to chamber members.
Members Get More:
• Decision support tools for navigating BCBSM plan options and selecting plans
• Discounts and services to compliment a company’s benefit plan
• Educational resources and guidance for businesses and their employees
Take advantage of Small Business Select
A Healthier Bottom Line
Having a healthier work force has a positive impact on your bottom line through increased productivity, increased morale and reduced absenteeism. Personalized health and wellness resources included in the Blues chamber-sponsored health plans help your employees manage their well-being giving you more for your health care investment.
- 20% discount for massage therapy, nutritionists, acupuncture, vitamins, herbs and other products from MotherNature.com through Naturally Blue.
- Weight Watchers discount.
- 20% discount on safety equipment at Dunhams, MC Sports, and Wright & Filippis home medical equipment through BlueSafe for Michigan.
- For discounts at Meijer and Damman Hardware stores, call 1-877-bluesafe.
The 2013-2014 A2Y Chamber Community Profile & Business Directory & Area Atlas !
The Chamber has RESERVED SPACES for its members on the Lucy Ann Lance show (1290 AM) Mondays at 8:20 AM
to listen to this week's interview.
February 17, 2014 on Lucy Ann Lance: Comprehensive Payroll Company!
Interested in promoting your business during the Chamber's segment? Contact Chelsie Whitehead
at (734) 214-0110.