A2Y Chamber Statements Regarding Public Policy:
- A2Y Chamber joins growing list of organizations supporting the Consumer Financial Choice and Capital Markets Protection Act. Read the statement here. – December 14, 2017
- A2Y Chamber Statement to the Michigan Civil Rights Commission on the Need to interpret ELCRA – August 24, 2017
- A2Y Chamber Statement Opposing HB 4011 – May 25th, 2017
- A2Y Chamber Position Statement on Great Lakes Restoration Initiative – May 1, 2017
- A2Y Chamber Position Statement on Prevailing Wage – March 23, 2017
- A2Y Chamber Statement on School of Choice – March 23, 2017
- The A2Y Chamber is supportive of Proposal One on May 5th, 2015. To read the A2Y Chamber’s statement click here.
- A2Y Chamber Lame Duck Priorities – November 17, 2014
- The A2Y Chamber’s Board of Directors voted to formally support Proposal 1 on the August 5th, 2014 ballot. To read the A2Y Chamber’s statement and background information, click here. – July 24, 2014
- A2Y Chamber 2014 Position on Road Funding – May 22, 2014
- A2Y Chamber Statement of Support for Medicaid Expansion Inclusion – March 21, 2013
- The Ann Arbor Public School District has a complex but important millage renewal on the May 8, 2018, ballot. Read our statement to understand more about this important issue.
- The A2Y Chamber has issued the following statement in support of the November 8, 2016, RTA ballot proposal.
- The A2Y Chamber has issued the following statement of support for the May 3, 2016, Washtenaw Intermediate School District Special Education Millage Proposal.
- The A2Y Chamber has issued the following statement in support of the November 3, 2015, Scio Township Transportation Millage Proposal
- The A2Y Chamber has issued the following statement of support for the Ann Arbor Public Schools-Whitmore Lake Public Schools annexation proposal on the November 4, 2014, ballot. – October 27, 2014
- A2Y Chamber Supports AAATA’s May 6th Ballot Initiative – March 27, 2014
- Ann Arbor DDA Support from Coalition April 2013 – April 12, 2013
- A2Y Chamber Opposition to Moratorium on Downtown Development – March 15, 2013