Assessment | Development | Influence
– at home, at work, and in the community
Leadership 2.0 is ideal for current or future leaders seeking insight into their personal leadership style and enhancing their leadership skills, learning about components of leadership, identifying and assessing talent, and preparing talent for the future.
- Assessment – Under the guidance of an organizational development professional, assessment tools will be utilized to provide attendees with a self-assessment of their individual leadership styles followed by discussion on how different styles affect the success of an organization and how those styles are in turn affected by company culture, type of business, and growth stage of a business. A panel of local leaders will discuss real life experiences in utilizing their leadership styles to grow their businesses and the successful and not so successful experiences in their growth as leaders.
- Development – Monthly sessions will cover the primary components of leadership including assessment of organization talent, performance management, development of talent, integration of talent, effective training, succession planning, organizational culture and its impact on the employee and community, and crisis/ change management. Each session will include hands-on exercises and panel discussions with business leaders in the community.
- Access – Each session will be facilitated by an experienced organizational development and or human resources professional. Also at each session, attendees will have the opportunity to learn from successful leaders in the community and explore how the experiences of these leaders may or may not relate to relate directly to the present or future challenges for each attendee.
- Influence – Leadership 2.0’s curriculum delivers knowledge critical to enhancing your professional career and current or future role as a leader in the business community. Beginning at the vital day and a half retreat, you will develop a broad network of relationships that carry on long after the program ends. Combining your improved leadership skills with new associates will allow you to better represent your business in the community.
For additional details about the Leadership 2.0 program please contact Barbara Davenport / (734) 214-0104
“The Leadership A2Y 2.0 class is like a mini MBA. It’s a day out of the office each month for personal growth & development. Every Professional in the Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti area should take this class. In addition to the awesome networking opportunities A2Y 2.0 provides, the Chamber assembles a fine group of speakers (Business Leaders and Coaches, Consultants, Writers, University Professors and Administrators, local Political Leaders) to learn from. You need to be in this class! Do not put this off, this is just what the doctor ordered!”
Vice President, Commercial Loans