The Ann Arbor / Ypsilanti Regional Chamber is a 1,300-member community organization that actively facilitates, educates and advocates on behalf of its members through our services and programs. Chamber member offerings include numerous networking opportunities and events, leadership development, benefits to Chamber members from Chamber members and access to the most up to date information on Health Care Reform. The Chamber offers multiple ways to get your business noticed: submit a press release online, sponsor an event, attend monthly programs, join a committee or find other businesses to interact with in our Member Directory.
Use the links below to learn more about our members as well as our membership benefits:
- Online Business Directory
- Join the Chamber
- Update your Member Profile
- Learn About Member Benefits & Savings
Levels of Membership:
- Sole Proprietor Level: 0 employees – $225
- Business Level: 2 – 30 employees – $395
- Corporate Level: 31 – 75 employees – $795
- Executive Level: 76 – 200 employees – $1500
- President’s Circle Level: 201 – 300 employees – $2500
- Premiere Community Leader Level: 301 or more employees – $5000
For more information about joining the Chamber please contact Jeanette Kroth at (734) 214-0109.